We specialize in exceeding expectations
Our professionals help businesses with regular operations by reviewing financial data. The analysis will help managers make informed decisions with the most up-to-date data. Our team meets with management to go over business goals and address issues before they can become problems.
For Every Stage of Your Business
It’s Like Outsourcing Your Comptroller
The Start-Up Process
When you start a business, there are many actions you need to take and systems you need to set up to create the foundation for a successful business. Our professionals can help by:
- Determining the best business structure (i.e., sole proprietorship, LLC, corporation, partnership) for your situation.
- Assisting with the financial analysis in your business plan.
- Providing and managing resources including banking, financial planning, insurance, legal, and real estate.
Regular Business Operations
Once your business is off the ground, you will need to maintain and meet your financial and business goals. Some specific actions our professionals may take to assist you on an ongoing basis include:
- Providing personal and professional general ledger and accounting services
- Creating and Explaining your financial statements so you can understand the ins and outs of your business.
- Helping you strategize for the future of your business
- Completing complex financial paperwork
- Identifying and helping you manage risk
- Managing your financial resources including insurance companies, banks, or brokerage firms.
- Coordinate and advise on charitable contributions
- Coordinating experts for a variety of financial needs including health insurance, mortgages, business valuations, retirement plans, and more.
- Taking a team approach on meetings with your financial and legal resources.
Business Growth Stage
When you are ready to grow your business, our professionals are an integral resource that provides advice and oversite to help you manage the process. We know your time is valuable:
- Help you determine areas for growth by providing insight on cash flow patterns, inventory management, pricing, and business financing.
- Provide advice on property and equipment leasing and purchase.
- Create financial forecasts so you can make better decisions in your business.
- Work with you to create a business budget that will support your business goals.
- Provide advice and resources to assist you in the event of the sale of your business.